The treatment cost of any procedure in Plastic Surgery depends upon several factors such as:
- Expertise and experience of the operating doctor.
- Nature of the procedure: major, moderate or minor. Planned or emergency.
- Duration of the surgical procedure.
- Type of anaesthesia required.
- Use of implants or other special materials.
- Post operative stay in the hospital.
- Amount of medication and drugs used during the procedure.
The treatment cost of various Plastic Surgery Procedures vary from 45000 to 175,000 INR, Plus taxes as applicable.
The consultation fee for the Chief Consultant is 1000 INR.